Best for Multi-Display
When people buy GPUs, it’s usually for running video games, but if you just want a display output, the AMD Radeon R5 230 might just be what you’re looking for.With just 160 CUDA cores, 625 MHz engine clock, and 1GB video memory, this card will have difficulty running modern video games and even most of the old ones. However, it’s the perfect choice for non-gamers with a CPU that doesn’t have integrated graphics or those who want to set up a secondary display.
This low profile, low power consumption card will improve multimedia performance, extend the desktop, and accelerate apps.For flexibilty of use, it comes with a Low Profile bracket so it can be used in a Small Form Factor chassis or HTPC configuration.
This GPU comes with a dual-link DVI port, an HDMI port, and a VGA port — allowing you to set up three more displays without spending a lot of money. The maximum power draw of 18 watts makes it suitable for systems with a power supply capacity as low as 300 watts.
Something to consider: To emphasize it further, this GPU is not meant for gaming, so don’t expect it to run video games well. It’s best for those who need extra space to manage non-demanding software like word documents and web browsers.
SAPLOS AMD Radeon R5 230 2GB GDDR3 64 Bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x 16 Low Profile Video Card
Budget Graphics Card
- The video card is very small in size,saving more space,and fits all computer case,especially suitable for slim case(with low profile bracket).
- It’s a better replacement for your old GPU in helping you have a better HTPC and multimedia operation at home and at work.Its probably one of the best choices if you want a desktop but dont play too many games.
- The Radeon R5 230 Graphics Card is ideal for working, multimedia, financial transaction, and office settings and allows you to view up to 2 monitors simultaneously.
- Categoria : Componentes para PC
- GPU Radeon R5 230
- Stream Processors 160 SP
- GPU Speed 625Mhz
- Memory Speed 1066Mhz
- Memory Size 1GB
- Memory Type GDDR3
- Memory Interface 64bit
- Interface PCI Express 2.0 X16
- ROPs/TMUs 4/8
- Texture Fillrate 5.0 GT/S
- Display Output VAG+HDMI+DVI
- Typical Board Power 18W
- Maximum resolution 2560x1600 Pixel
- Additional Power Connector NO
- Supported Technologies Catalyst Software/AMD Eyefinity Technology/DirectX 11